What's new

Fresh Kalmakazi

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Nice marble countertop! Or at least something that looks like marble. I know the real deal can be pricey.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks @fait it's marble. It's a texture called "leather" and it actually feels like you're running your hand over leather. So far it's been easier to clean and looks nice. Scratches aren't a thing with it.

She was talking to her sister on the phone at the time, so I didn't even know she was going to pour up some kava. I look over and she's making the fabled Kalmakazi. I was deeply impressed.

Me:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Thanks @fait it's marble. It's a texture called "leather" and it actually feels like you're running your hand over leather. So far it's been easier to clean and looks nice. Scratches aren't a thing with it.
I think I've seen a few counter tops with that. You mentioning how easy it is to clean reminds me of those faux-leather tableclothes people use sometimes.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Good choice in my opinion - I had the same taste aversion to the fresh kava that @Krunkie McKrunkface did. The sourness of it hits my taste pallet all wrong, mixing it with the concentrate might be just enough to spice it up.
She said it made the fresh way more drinkable for her. She's telling me she added about an equal part water to the Kalm concentrate and then filled it up with Fresh.