What's new

Kava Preparation Our new Triplekazi.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
For drinking while watching a big fire in a fire pit.

first put regular grog in ice cube trays and freeze.

then make some strong mongrel grog. Put in a shakeable container. Add grog ice cubes. And finally, add some dried kava flakes. Or instant if you got. Shake, sip, relax.

set your mind on wintertime, you ain’t goin’ nowhere. So fetch the comfy chair first.

Bula!

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
For drinking while watching a big fire in a fire pit.

first put regular grog in ice cube trays and freeze.

then make some strong mongrel grog. Put in a shakeable container. Add grog ice cubes. And finally, add some dried kava flakes. Or instant if you got. Shake, sip, relax.

set your mind on wintertime, you ain’t goin’ nowhere. So fetch the comfy chair first.

Bula!
The wife and I will be partially alone this coming weekend so this is going to be on the agenda. Thanks for the recipe

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
The dew was crunchy this morning. You know what that means? Persimmons are nearly ready. Happy cold (ish) time of year, for those of you north of the equator.

Happy magpie dodging season, for those of you in Straya and Unzud.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The dew was crunchy this morning. You know what that means? Persimmons are nearly ready. Happy cold (ish) time of year, for those of you north of the equator.

Happy magpie dodging season, for those of you Straya and Unzud.
My parents live about a mile down the street from a state park, and every year we would go walking to the park to see the persimmons falling from the trees that overhung the road (yeah, sorry cars, lol). Loved those things, just don't get one that's not 100% ripe or your face will compress down into a singularity from the bitterness.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My parents live about a mile down the street from a state park, and every year we would go walking to the park to see the persimmons falling from the trees that overhung the road (yeah, sorry cars, lol). Loved those things, just don't get one that's not 100% ripe or your face will compress down into a singularity from the bitterness.
The few persimmons I've had have been tasty.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
That’s why the ones I’m planting out back are all fuyu. Zero astringency. You can eat em like apples even before they go all soft.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I've got the Mongrel Grog! It's in the fridge. If you get here by Friday you may have a shell.

@ Kastom_lif Persimmons are lovely, I'm happy to hear, have a wonderful harvest!