What's new

I Love Kava Friday Hope everyone is good

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
IRL stuff goes on for me. New things happening...but I haven't forgotten you all for sure. <3

I hope everyone had a great thanks giving or (insert other holiday)

-Notorious Lightweight

PS- I gotta get back into the kava scene before I get moved to Australia :eek:

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I've got keyboard that drops charactrs if I type too fast. Sort of annoying. We know what you meant @fait & hope you're doing well too.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I’ll be the only one that takes the compliment, yes I am God:) I did have a good Thanksgiving and I hope you and everyone else that celebrates did also

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Does anyone else notice that using kava forums on their phone typing long posts there is weird glitchiness like words getting moved around and spliced into the word on the line above etc? Id say it was my phone but this happened to me on my last phone. I don't use any apps for the forum I just use Google Chrome.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
No problems to post using replying my phone this while to your post.
Does anyone else notice that using kava forums on their phone typing long posts there is weird glitchiness like words getting moved around and spliced into the word on the line above etc? Id say it was my phone but this happened to me on my last phone. I don't use any apps for the forum I just use Google Chrome.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
lol... I think I was running out to an appointment (which probably wasn't even for me)

*sigh* typos

I just thought... "maybe I shouldn't change it at this point" People will be confused now...

:ROFLMAO: