What's new

Kava Physiology kava and enhanced focus

• Thread starter Terrance J Goins JR
  • Start date
T

Terrance J Goins JR

my last drink of alcohol was back in january i never want to deal with that hang over ever again. i have been drinking kava ever since than everyday with minimul breaks it has been very rewarding im able to focus and concentrate and overall be happier. when im on it i feel energized relaxed happy uplifted God but this plant here for me to enjoy melomelo has been my go to kava lately in lighter doses it brings feelings of calmness in higher doses it brings feelings of drowsiness watching tv shows movies on it is amazing even when im off it everything seems vivid and beautiful like a story. id love to hear some of your experiences.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I am grateful for you. I had a similar destruction being caused in my life from alcohol, I recognized right away Kava was protecting me from that and other dangers. Kava is my drink now, very much appreciate it.

alcohol makes shakes, Inferior.

Kava is enlightening for me. Every time with Kava I find gratitude and add to the collection of circumstances Kava is protecting me from, by being what it is.

It's incredible for focus, another accomplishment of mine this year, I drink Kava in lieu of having coffee or stimulating smokes such as tobacco or cannabis. It took me a long time to decide what complements a game of cards, trivia, or live music most appropriately, now I know what's best for me; I know better.

I savor all of the Kava. It is hydrating for me. Tonight I'm drinking a bowl of Kava, no water, I have my drink. b-b-B-b-BULAA!

T

Terrance J Goins JR

id also like to add the more you do it the less you need because it pushes you to do the things you were afraid of seriously no excuses at all correct me if i'm wrong lol

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
id also like to add the more you do it the less you need because it pushes you to do the things you were afraid of seriously no excuses at all correct me if i'm wrong lol
That's the anxiety reducing portion of kava taking hold. Anxiety will keep you from doing very simple things simply from that overwhelming feeling you get when thinking about them. This is a huge deal for me when it comes to kava. Kava erases that illogical feeling of angst and I can finally get things done without myself getting in the way.

T

Terrance J Goins JR

can you explain more on this cuz i feel forced on all things of course i need God in my life but the actual kava plant is doing some of it's majic! i feel my body turn i feel hardened and ready to speak my opinion! Thank you God though for planting this!