What's new

Don't give up Kava after only one strain

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Just wanted to mention something to newcomers that has probably been mentioned before but I think its important for those of us who are new and naive. Dont give up Kava if you find it doesnt do the trick for you. Experiment with Heavy/heady varieties because they both have profoundly different effects. For me Heady has been amazing and heavy doesn't really work well, almost giving me more anxiety. So don't give up, because it may be something that really helps you actually if you find what works.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Just wanted to mention something to newcomers that has probably been mentioned before but I think its important for those of us who are new and naive. Dont give up Kava if you find it doesnt do the trick for you. Experiment with Heavy/heady varieties because they both have profoundly different effects. For me Heady has been amazing and heavy doesn't really work well, almost giving me more anxiety. So don't give up, because it may be something that really helps you actually if you find what works.
So which strain should I try if I want to give up ?

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
So which strain should I try if I want to give up ?
Just experiment. Like I said the two main characteristics are "heady" or "heavy". heady being a more stimulating, mental and euphoric effect, and heavy being a more body relaxing and sedating effect. For example, if you are using a heavy variety and its not working, look into something more heady. Or try something that is a balance between. I cant really give you a strain type that will work for you, just saying that there are a lot of different varieties out there and its not a one size fits all thing