What's new

New Donation Tab

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok, keeping to my word. I said I'd set up a donation box when I updated the hosting, so you should be seeing a new tab labeled "Donate". There you can donate towards the hosting bill of our website if you so choose.

Again, this is a labor of love, and I have absolutely no problems with keeping it going indefinitely, but if anyone is willing to throw in I'd be more than happy to accept :D

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Sometimes I feel guilty when I use paypal...buyers remorse.

Not this time...:D

*leg hugs the forum* :shameshame:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yay! Thanks Vekta!

BulaBuck, the total bill for an entire year of hosting is $490. On the donation tab it shows us how far we have to reach our goal. Thanks guys.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you! My hope is that everyone here feels like this is their forum. And yes vendors are allowed to donate if they choose.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
:eek: ... that WAS fast. Welp, Buiabuck...there is always 2016 ....

The button is still selectable...unless it's locked out and I just can't see it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh don't let the goal scare you away. It'll still accept donations as long as someone clicks the donate button.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:banghead:Hey guys is my screen name bulabuck if not how do i change it maybe i was krunk. And yea ill be glad to add for nxt year

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Very cool HH !
Between the hard work of Kapmcrunk, all the cool people here, and what I personally get out of this forum it's more than worth it.

For someone trying to kick alcohol (like me), this place is therapeutic, fun, educational, and supportive all rolled into one!

Keep donating, it's totally worth it. If Kapm gets enough $BulaBucks$, I bet we could talk him into upgrading the site to 3D!!! :cool:

D

Deactivated Account

Between the hard work of Kapmcrunk, all the cool people here, and what I personally get out of this forum it's more than worth it.

For someone trying to kick alcohol (like me), this place is therapeutic, fun, educational, and supportive all rolled into one!

Keep donating, it's totally worth it. If Kapm gets enough $BulaBucks$, I bet we could talk him into upgrading the site to 3D!!! :cool:
My first bitter peppery spice'd up shell this afternoon will be for you mate.