What's new

Two Day Kava Safe Discussion Space - Really!

blindy107

Kava Lover
I feel like there are already multiple "nobles" available that do this. Koniak was pretty lackluster for me. As was most of the root I purchased from N@H. However, I never tried a strictly tudei ISA or PNG.

What exactly is the main draw of tudei @Kavasseur? Is it the longer lasting effects or just the knockout power?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Garry and I are in fact working on a pure Noble Hawaiian kava that will give those that look to tudei for the relief they need. We are actually making great progress. Some examples are the Opihikao fine root hairs and the Hiwa. We are working on a blend of Hawaiian roots based on the chemotype to develop a blend that will also give this much sought after effect and this will be finished soon. I have already shown that a noble kava can give the wanted effects of tudei but without the unwanted effects of tudei. I have had people tell me that it does in fact help them with non of the unwanted side effects they get with the tudei. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Whilst no doubt tudei kavas can be very strong, strength and painkilling properties do not define them. Some tudei's - and I would say most, in Vanuatu at least, are no stronger than other noble kavas, but just make you sick as hell the next day. Not the normal " kava hangover" that even the best noble will provide if you overdo it, but a real full body sickness.
The strongest most pain relieving kavas I've had have been noble , like from central Tanna or southwest bay on Malekula.