What's new

CO2 Extract-Lemon Honey(20g Jar) $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
Has anyone tried this product? How does it compare to the Paradise Kava extract?

Here is the description from their website they posted:
Our premium Kava Concentrate is a tried and true customer favorite. It packs 150mg of full spectrum Kavalactones per 2 gram serving and comes in a delicious Lemon Honey flavor. Our concentrate is made from Polynesian Gold™ brand CO2 extract which starts with the same Premium Borogu Kava that we sell as our drinking kava. It is then CO2 extracted using a proprietary high pressure, low temperature extraction process resulting in a very potent Kavalactone oil which is then blended with simple ingredients to provide a potent and tasty treat that you can take with you anywhere. This concentrate has the same chemotype and feel as premium noble drinking Kavas and therefore provides a reliable effect every time.
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
If it is just Paradise Kava extract rebadged with root of happiness name I will possibly purchase some of this since they are completely out of stock on extract at Paradise Kava.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
I emailed Paradise Kava and they told me they are no longer going to make extracts so this must be made by Root Of Happiness in their facility.

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
I emailed Paradise Kava and they told me they are no longer going to make extracts so this must be made by Root Of Happiness in their facility.
Say it ain't so!! I had just resolved to try some of the extract based on the reviews. Oh, the humanity!

Ah well, will have to try the powder... sigh...

ThreeCardMonty

Raw Deal Maker
I bought some of this, and I had a little of the Paradise honey lemon left in the fridge. I took a pea sized blob of the ROH product under my tongue and got the same mouth numbing effect that I got from the Paradise extract. The ROH is sweeter, while the lemon flavor seems more pronounced in the Paradise. Kava flavor seems more apparent with the Paradise too. Both are very good tasting. Texture of the ROH extract is gritty in a sugary way, while Paradise is creamier.

Effects are more immediate and obvious with the Paradise. The ROH takes a bit more time to ramp up. The ROH seems like more of a body effect while the Paradise is more heady. I loved listening to music after consuming Paradise extract, but after the ROH extract the stereo seems like a long ways away. :)

My opinion is that they're both very good. The ROH is a bit pricey, but at least it's available. I'll keep some around for special occasions.

Oh Paradise...why did you leave us?

kguinn

I'm totally new to these concentrates so I have to ask, can these be vaped as well as taken orally?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

ThreeCardMonty

Raw Deal Maker
I'm totally new to these concentrates so I have to ask, can these be vaped as well as taken orally?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

I don't know much about vaping, but I would say these extracts probably wouldn't do well for that purpose. The sugar content is extremely high, so they may gum things up a bit. I'd suggest a product made for that purpose. Noble Clouds makes a line of these, though I have no experience with them. You can check out the feedback on this forum, and visit their website at https://squareup.com/market/noble_clouds for more info.

Monica

I had an especially dreadful anxiety attack that lasted all night. I had zero sleep and got more and more anxious. I turned to this and over some time ate the entire jar over about 45min. About 1/2 a tsp was missing. It did not relax me at all! I just had some root of Happiness instant kava. About two mugs and I feel the effects. Bummed it didn't work!

I wish I really had read Monica's post one day earlier. I just reordered a few jars of this RootofHappiness extract hoping that not feeling anything from the first jar was just a fluke. I tried to cancel by email twice and since I ordered on Sunday and emailed two hours later, they saw the emails and could have easily honored my requests. It's Monday and of course the only reply I received was the shipping confirmation. They have the payment - end of story. - I hate petty vendors like this.

Anyway, this is nothing like the Paradise extract. I should have realized this was fake
when it didn't numb my mouth. It's basically all sugar - tastes great but that's it. And I used two jars so
its not one jar being a fluke. And now I have three more coming. I will never order without check this forum again.

I had an especially dreadful anxiety attack that lasted all night. I had zero sleep and got more and more anxious. I turned to this and over some time ate the entire jar over about 45min. About 1/2 a tsp was missing. It did not relax me at all! I just had some root of Happiness instant kava. About two mugs and I feel the effects. Bummed it didn't work!
I bought some of this, and I had a little of the Paradise honey lemon left in the fridge. I took a pea sized blob of the ROH product under my tongue and got the same mouth numbing effect that I got from the Paradise extract. The ROH is sweeter, while the lemon flavor seems more pronounced in the Paradise. Kava flavor seems more apparent with the Paradise too. Both are very good tasting. Texture of the ROH extract is gritty in a sugary way, while Paradise is creamier.

Effects are more immediate and obvious with the Paradise. The ROH takes a bit more time to ramp up. The ROH seems like more of a body effect while the Paradise is more heady. I loved listening to music after consuming Paradise extract, but after the ROH extract the stereo seems like a long ways away. :)

My opinion is that they're both very good. The ROH is a bit pricey, but at least it's available. I'll keep some around for special occasions.

Oh Paradise...why did you leave us?

Did you really like ROH extract - meaning was it effective. My experience was terrible. Feel like it's a scam. Agree it tastes great - all sugar no extract. Didn't numb me. Check my post at the bottom of this thread. Love to hear your response

ChristineB

Greetings all! I just came across this forum after receiving my shipment of above named product. Idk if everyone reacts differently to these plants and/or preparation but I just took 1/8 of a teaspoon and my headache went away, my whole mouth is numb, and the horrible corner of anxiety I was stuck in has now subsided with an additional 1/8 teaspoon. I should mention that I am going through a minor benzo withdrawal and this was a godsend. I took Passion Flower tincture before I received this and it helped some but this ROH stuff has literally helped me become unstuck, I'm not afraid to leave my house now. Anyway, I'm new to this forum and I thought I would share my experience. Well wishes to all!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Idk if everyone reacts differently to these plants and/or preparation
Yes, and also yes.

There are some kava products that can wipe people out for the day, but do nothing for me. I've run into the same situation the other way around too.

The most important part is that it's helping you. When we see that, it puts a smile on our face.

Thank you for letting us know, and enjoy your stay with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.