What's new

Spreading good vibes: some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hi @Steve , so I hope I'm not going to come across as a giant arse here, but first, by all accounts you have a great product. Here are some ways I think your "Karissa spreading good vibes across Europe" campaign could be improved. These are serious suggestions that you may use for free. They are open source suggestions. Although these suggestions may not sound serious, they are: they are edgy, if you will:

1) In Ireland, Karissa gets creatively cussed out by an irate Irishman. He is angry because Americans always expect Irish people to say "Top o' the mornin'". The man pops a kava candy. He totally chills out, and even says "Top o' the mornin' to you", and frolics away clicking his heels.

2) In Norway, Karissa is completely ignored by diffident Norwegians as she tries to get them to try kava candy. Finally she gets someone to try one to make her stop bothering them. The formerly diffident Norwegian becomes very friendly, and they both frolic away clicking their heels. (EDIT: After considering the options, I would recommend that the diffident Norwegian be an elderly woman)

I know, these traffic in national stereotypes. But the legality of kava in Europe is still questionable, so isn't your target audience mostly in the US?
Sorry if I'm being a dick.

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Let me emphasize again: I'm not being sarcastic or anything here. I'm seriously trying to help you improve your ad campaign. :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
OK here is another one.
Karissa is talking to the camera. She is stuck in an airport or someplace, and her flight is late and she is getting very grouchy. She pops a kava candy. She becomes un-grouchy and does a sumersault on the tarmac or something..

D

Deleted User01

I vouch for @verticity, he's giving some very constructive marketing ideas. And yeah, the Europe think is touchy. Nothing wrong with throwing ideas out there. Take'em or leave'em.

verticity

I'm interested in things
They talk on the videos?!!! They had me at a super cute, highly fit gal walking around. I never thought to turn the volume on. ::awesomesmiles::
Well, frankly, the gal doesn't talk much, unless I'm just not understanding where the actual videos are. I was hoping it was going to be like a travel vlog with her narrating, but there is like a 1:30 introduction thing, followed by 1:30 of conclusion stuff. She did talk to one woman on a beach somewhere and gave her some kava candy. (About 10 seconds of footage)

D

Deleted User01

@verticity, I told you not to say anything without my approval. Listen to your "handler". Though in reality, it takes a room full of handlers to handle you.:D

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
OK, can I offer another suggestion?
The next time you run a half marathon in a chicken suit, be sure to embroider "Ozia Kava Candy" in large letters on the back of the chicken suit. :)
yea, that was a fun (HOT) one...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.