What's new

Kava Extract Review Mahakea Extract

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I was a bit worried that its taste might be too bitter or peppery as the only other co2 extract I had tried was the famous honey-lemon extract from PK. I was pleasantly surprised that white it indeed quite bitter, it was still quite delicate and not without some sweet notes. In any case, the numbness it brings is so powerful (but obviously not scary), that any taste sensations soon disappear and one can focus on the beautiful effects. It hit me quite hard, I wasn't expecting it. I guess I am used to kava being a bit of a creeper. This thing offers an instant "hit" of a reinvigorating, mentally uplifting kavain rush. A boost in alertness, improved mood and mental processes and greater sensitivity to even the most delicate sounds. As the initial rush slowly drifted away, it is replaced by warm muscular relaxation and serene calmness. In sum, a true, wonderful Mahakea experience in a concentrated, quicker, shorter-lasting, but more intense form. This thing is not only very effective, it's also extremely convenient and easy to use.

At the same time: I don't think it can replace the traditional kava experience (in fact, it's worth highlighting that even the best kava extract is both qualitatively and quantiatively different to real kava), but it can supplement it or replace it in those situations when we need a quick trip to the familiar kava bliss. I cannot imagine that anyone could have any troubles with feeling its potent effects.

Thank you Chris. This is an excellent product.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Thanks for a great review @Henry. It looks like that is a perfect "Road Warrior" kava. I wished I had some for my upcoming trip to visit the in-laws but maybe by next week.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I'm traveling to the U.K. next week via New York so this came at the perfect time!! Will definitely be my travel companion!

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Wonder if ghk plans on extracts for moi, papa kea, etc? Can't wait to try the mahakea. It's on its way.