What's new

Omg rename Nene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome

Kava Lover
I'm going to have to try this tonight

Its just hard for me to wait all the way till nigh' nigh' times!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I messed with it once in the day a little too much, I was on the 3rdish shell then out of nowhere I got hit by a wave of tried ass. Needless to say I laid down and it was over for a few hours.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I really wish I responded the same to Nene. For me it's not sedating at all and even if taken in high doses, seems to wear off in the middle of the night.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I really wish I responded the same to Nene. For me it's not sedating at all and even if taken in high doses, seems to wear off in the middle of the night.
Yeah Nene is a strange for me a lot of the time I don't feel much when I take it a bit mellowed out and calmed down but nothing really body or heady, but regardless when I take it at night I go into a coma. I'm looking at getting some micro of it just for the medical purposes. Really depends on how the micro boroguru treats me that my mail company is keeping the city over and not updating the tracking of for some reason. I need to just move to Hawaii so I can get the kava from Chris faster.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Ok. I finally exclusively tried Nene in isolation last night. Probably 4 heaping table spoons.

Before, I had been starting my evening with Nene and trying to knock myself out with Stone. I think I'm done with stone. Too many negative side effects. Each time it kept me up most of the night.

Last night, on only nene, I slept marvelously for 6 hours straight until my daughter woke me up at 4. But the quality of sleep for those 6 hours was splendid. Fell asleep minutes after I put my head on the pillow, deep still sleep with vivid dreams, woke up, even at 4 refreshed and pleasantly optimistic.

Good stuff!

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok. I finally exclusively tried Nene in isolation last night. Probably 4 heaping table spoons.

Before, I had been starting my evening with Nene and trying to knock myself out with Stone. I think I'm done with stone. Too many negative side effects. Each time it kept me up most of the night.

Last night, on only nene, I slept marvilously for 6 hours straight until my daughter woke me up at 4. But the quality of sleep for thosee 6 hours was splendid. Fell asleep minutes after I put my head on the pillow, deep still sleep with vivid dreams, woke up, even at 4 refreshed and pleasantly optimistic.

Good stuff!
That's awesome!
I've always said kava helps me get what feels like 7-8 hours of sleep out of 5-6.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast

Last night, on only nene, I slept marvelously for 6 hours straight until my daughter woke me up at 4. But the quality of sleep for those 6 hours was splendid. Fell asleep minutes after I put my head on the pillow, deep still sleep with vivid dreams, woke up, even at 4 refreshed and pleasantly optimistic.

Good stuff!
Yeah I wanted to order some Stone because of the forum coupon, but I have heard way too many negative things about it to even want to risk the chance. The hard part of kava is you never know what you are going to get. I wish more vendors had sample packs like BKH.
I'm about to order ghk micro sample. I do wish Chris offered a pick and choose sample pack I.e. 1/4 pound of 4ish kinds of kava for a set amount depending what you choose.

Bodi

I tried Nene instant yesterday (first kava experience)...it jacked me up like a stimulant. 1 large teaspoon and an hour later another heaping teaspoon, i would imagine it was around total 7-9 grams I did again today and it feels more balanced. Keep in mind i have absolutely no experience with kava. So far so good, it appears to be a quality product and Chris is very helpful.

violet

Do all things with love
@Bodi hi and welcome. It's possible that Nene has that effect on you. Kava affects everyone differently. Most consider Nene great for sleeping, but it jacks me up too.

You may also find that with repeated exposure or varying the dosage you experience a greater range of effects from the Nene. Kava can sometimes be pretty fickle, and what you get from it can be dependent on set and setting as well as how attuned you are to what the kava has to offer (listening to the kava). If the Nene isn't what you are wanting from a kava there plenty of varieties that you should be able to find one, probably a few, favorites.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Yeah I wanted to order some Stone because of the forum coupon, but I have heard way too many negative things about it to even want to risk the chance. The hard part of kava is you never know what you are going to get. I wish more vendors had sample packs like BKH.
I'm about to order ghk micro sample. I do wish Chris offered a pick and choose sample pack I.e. 1/4 pound of 4ish kinds of kava for a set amount depending what you choose.
Stone has its place in the kavasphere... just like Bacardi 151 and a couple lines of coke is some people's idea of a good time.

But if you're into kava for a peaceful, mellow, gentle experience. Then maybe it isn't the best choice!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I miss Nene I'm out, waiting for the micro sample pack to clear damned customs so I can try to sweet micro. I can see Nene micro being a staple for me same with boroguru. I'm just excited/terrified about what the moi will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.