What's new

Powdered Kava Squanch Kava Fiji Waka

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
A heady, uplifting, and euphoric kava with a touch of body warmth. Great for relaxing and reducing stress. Won't slow you down or make you antsy. Perfect as an every day use kava. All lateral roots for potency.
May the mythical and elusive Squanch sneak up and share a shell with you...​

Last edited by a moderator:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
· Mini-Review ·
::tanoa::
Squanch Fiji Waka was a tasty noble that remind me much more of Polynesian style kavas than anything I've ever had from Fiji. (effects-wise more so than flavor) If you love the light, clean headiness of Mo'i or Tongan/Samoan kavas than you'll likely enjoy this one, it's probably one of the best in that department I've ever had, outside of Mo'i. The roots were quite oily when kneading, which makes me think it was harvested somewhat recently and/or processed well. Upper dosages offered a little more of the balanced effect I'm usually looking for...I personally had to go up to 10-12 Tbsp.

Last edited:

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
I was trying to attempt a review . This is my new favorite . Love the uplifting creative euphoric effects excellent daily drinker. I use about a cup of water a very large heaping TBSP of powder a splash of olive oil blended for 4 to 5 minutes and then strained through a normal kitchen strainer. The strainer doesn't catch all that
much just the big chips. The resulting grog is really thick and quite numbing but no nausea. Two of these "shells" and I'm good for a week day. It doesn't seem to
have a ceiling but no jitters and sleep comes easy after two real easy after more.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I was trying to attempt a review . This is my new favorite . Love the uplifting creative euphoric effects excellent daily drinker. I use about a cup of water a very large heaping TBSP of powder a splash of olive oil blended for 4 to 5 minutes and then strained through a normal kitchen strainer. The strainer doesn't catch all that
much just the big chips. The resulting grog is really thick and quite numbing but no nausea. Two of these "shells" and I'm good for a week day. It doesn't seem to
have a ceiling but no jitters and sleep comes easy after two real easy after more.
Could not agree more, except I do 1/2 - 3/4's of a cup with about 2-3 cups of water. It sets every good and bad day up equally nice :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Reviews are back and running again, this is the new system, credit to @HeadHodge & @kavadude who did a great job :)
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/new-review-submission-procedure.7876/