What's new

Our New Limited Edition Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
We are extremely proud to introduce our newest Kava. Tongan Family Reserve is a very special Kava indeed. We are working directly with a family in Tonga who have grown and tended their small Kava plot for generations. By working directly with the family we are able to control the lateral and basel root proportions. By purchasing Tongan Family Reserve you know you have the best in your shell. It is a Strong and Heady Kava, smooth in taste yet powerful in effect. Packed in small batches to ensure freshness, Tongan Family Reserve is Organic and harvested using sustainable methods, buy our Kava knowing you are directly supporting a small community. We hope you love our Kava. Malo To you Kava Forum Folks
TheKavaRoots.com

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
We are extremely proud to introduce our newest Kava. Tongan Family Reserve is a very special Kava indeed. We are working directly with a family in Tonga who have grown and tended their small Kava plot for generations. By working directly with the family we are able to control the lateral and basel root proportions. By purchasing Tongan Family Reserve you know you have the best in your shell. It is a Strong and Heady Kava, smooth in taste yet powerful in effect. Packed in small batches to ensure freshness, Tongan Family Reserve is Organic and harvested using sustainable methods, buy our Kava knowing you are directly supporting a small community. We hope you love our Kava. Malo To you Kava Forum Folks
TheKavaRoots.com
Music to my ears, time to hit up the kava fund again :)

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I have knocked the price down to 39.99 for a limited time as I would love you all to try our new Kava. It's quite something. Ofa atu All my Kava Forum Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.