What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
This stuff does not disappoint, and today it has reached new levels. I can confidently say this is my favourite root of the ones I've tried. A rich, dark brown liquid filled my kava bowl as I kneaded this trad style in warm water. A couple ice cubes and an hour in the fridge chilled the grog perfectly. Each shell changes the mood, from happy to euphoric, then relaxed to muscle melting and sluggish. A true, as advertised, balanced kava. If you haven't tried this root I would highly recommend giving it a go. Amazed.

Edit: second wash and a meal have amped this up. Going on 5hrs strong.

Last edited:

theGrogfather

How does this compare to the previous batch
I don't think it's much different. It's been a while since I've had this but I remember enjoying its balance, and it treated me the same this time. Maybe a bit more sedative but I did drink a lot.

Last edited:

Munsoned

Kava Curious
Just made this, and at first I was a little disappointed but with some extra wait time I am feeling fantastic. Going to have a second shell to increase the enjoyment even more, but one is enough to have a good day with.

theGrogfather

Just made this, and at first I was a little disappointed but with some extra wait time I am feeling fantastic. Going to have a second shell to increase the enjoyment even more, but one is enough to have a good day with.
How much did you end up making?