What's new

Canopy Botanicals VanuWaka video review

If you have tried this kava did you like it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've done a video review of VanuWaka from Canopy Botanicals. It's a really strong kava with some serious heaviness in the muscles. There is a touch of headiness too but mostly you notice that big relaxation in the body. I definitely recommend you to try this one. I used about 2 tablespoons with a rewash after and had a wonderful night. Definitely value for money in a time when budgets are getting stretched with the price of kava. But oh my it's peppery so if you can't handle really strong tasting Vanuatu kavas then you might struggle with this one!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Where we would normally do a 500 ml first wash plus 400 ml second wash AluBall thing with 4 TBS of most roots, with this we use 3 TBS to the same amount of water and it is still very strong, definitely save money with this one.
i'd already heard it was strong so just did a tablespoon at a time for a total of two and then rewashed the two balls together and it was enough for me.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I've done a video review of VanuWaka from Canopy Botanicals. It's a really strong kava with some serious heaviness in the muscles. There is a touch of headiness too but mostly you notice that big relaxation in the body. I definitely recommend you to try this one. I used about 2 tablespoons with a rewash after and had a wonderful night. Definitely value for money in a time when budgets are getting stretched with the price of kava. But oh my it's peppery so if you can't handle really strong tasting Vanuatu kavas then you might struggle with this one!

Wow!! A video review!!! I wonder if this is the web's only active source for video kava reviews.