What's new

Squanch Waka has arrived! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJo

Kava Curious
Thanks Squanch! The waka has arrived in New Zealand tonight and I've had my first experience. I don't feel right to leave a review after only one experience so I'll give it a bit more time.

First impressions are it's potent and strong tasting. Very oily, thick and the Kava seems like it will last many washes. The effects at the start are a little hard to discern for me, a bit of a euphoria rush but it was short lived. One thing for sure is this Kava eventually will knock you out. I was lying in bed just feeling absolutely wrecked. I feel like it would be correct to call this a very sedating Kava and it seems to linger with you many hours. I did feel quite a bit of nausea but I think I drunk too much.

Anyways overall, very pleased with the product and Thanks Squanch for making it available :)

Tim

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
a bit of fine tuning, and it won't take much, should make those few negatives go away for you.

I find Squanch hits me faster than any other kava, basically I go from zero to Squanched in less than ten seconds. Squanch was the first kava to do that to me and it is still the most pronounced kava in that respect.

TJo

Kava Curious
Thanks for the comment Krunkie McKrunkface, I've had the second wash on the second night and the third wash on the third night. I'm trying to be more economical than I have been in the past, so 4 TBSP has lasted me 3 nights. I have noticed, like you have said, that as soon as you down the squanch, it kicks in almost instantly.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Thanks for the comment Krunkie McKrunkface, I've had the second wash on the second night and the third wash on the third night. I'm trying to be more economical than I have been in the past, so 4 TBSP has lasted me 3 nights. I have noticed, like you have said, that as soon as you down the squanch, it kicks in almost instantly.
Yup, and for me somehow Squanch triggered the effect that for all other kavas they suddenly hit much more quickly. No more waiting 20 - 30 minutes and then feeling a wave washing over. From then on, after Squanch flipped that switch for me, all kavas hit me within a couple of minutes. Squanch still hits me fastest, though. I once tested it, with a large shell. I started glugging it and I felt the effects of the first glug before I even finished the glug, a matter of about 10 or 15 seconds at most. No other kava can do that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.