What's new

First world kava problems

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Anyone else have dermo hand bad enough that none of their idevices recognize their thumb print anymore!?:woot: I may have to spring for something with face recognition. On the plus side I could get away with a lot and not leave behind a fingerprint. On the other hand I am probably shedding enough skin dna to leave a trail back to my house....

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
Wow... I get the dry hands, with the dominant kneading hand the most dry... but can't say ts ever gone that far for me.

The first world solution would definitely be facial recognition.

I would probably try hand lotion first though (y)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Has happened to me as well, if you soak your finger in water for a bit, it should re hydrate it enough for your finger to un-shrivel, lol.

Edit: There is a hand cream called O'Keeffe's Working hands, it works wonders almost right away.

Last edited:

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Have personally been here. Not only that, I had to breathe on my fingertips to get the capacitive screen to even register a touch. The dark days of dermo.
Oh, boy - not quite there yet. Weirdly overall my dermo is not too bad, but lately my hands have been on real dry spell. It is strange how my low level dermo likes to move around. Some days hands, some days torso, some days legs.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Anyone else have dermo hand bad enough that none of their idevices recognize their thumb print anymore!?:woot: I may have to spring for something with face recognition. On the plus side I could get away with a lot and not leave behind a fingerprint. On the other hand I am probably shedding enough skin dna to leave a trail back to my house....
when you take your shirt off and the room is like the inside of one of those glass sno-balls that you just turned upside down..... when you have to shake your underwear to be sure it's black..... when you have sties along your eyelashes and above them on your eyelids and underneath your eyelids with the whitehead rubbing the surface of your eyeball.... when you make a goofy music video.....

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
Mosy of my body is dried out, cracked and flaking. Ankles, all up my side, under my arms. Forearms. Everywhere. Snapping my sock band creates a big plume. Who needs smoke bombs?