What's new

Heads up

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
o_O double the price of other top shelf root?! How.
As I recall, it was already about double the price on the last shipment. Special occasion grog. Not sure I'd want both to pay double and also to have to figure out how to pound it. Though, having freshly pounded waka would be super cool. Wonder if an upside down fence-pole-pounder thing would work?

Edit: Or is it pre-pounded and they are just stubbornly refusing to use the Fijian terms "waka" and "lawena" for a Tongan product?

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
The reviews on their site are interesting. One guy took his pet alligator to a club after drinking this and it helped him (or the alligator?) Pick up chicks or some such thing?
Not sure if it was the basal or the lateral...

Another guy was able to achieve interplanetary travel as well. I've never gotten close to mars or an alligator, no matter what kava I drink. Maybe I'm putting too much ice in mine.

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
The reviews on their site are interesting. One guy took his pet alligator to a club after drinking this and it helped him (or the alligator?) Pick up chicks or some such thing?

Another guy was able to achieve interplanetary travel as well. I've never gotten close to mars or an alligator, no matter what kava I drink. Maybe I'm putting too much ice in mine.
I've gotten close to a rock (which I was sitting on).

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!

Wow. Reading the reviews makes me sad I missed that batch back in March.