What's new

Kava and dark spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
i am interested in whether or not evil entities are ACTUALLY harming someone on kava by guiding them to a state of presence as to tell whether it was real or just emotionally crap coming up
One culture's kind spirit is often another culture's devil. I think if you go looking for bad things in life, you will find bad things. Likewise if you look for the good things, you will find good.

The mindset one has absolutely effects the course of one's journey.

I'm not usually superstitious, but I don't whistle at night. And I won't tell you why.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
mentioning cultural differences. in some cultures they never look one another in the eye when talking. in other places, if you do not look someone in the eye, you are considered so many things--rude, impolite, awkward, hiding something, etc.

here is a fun thing to know. if you look at the tip of someone's nose, it still appears that you are looking in their eyes. try looking at yourself in the mirror that way.

we all have differing experiences, even within families. we are each usually very different from siblings.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
mentioning cultural differences. in some cultures they never look one another in the eye when talking. in other places, if you do not look someone in the eye, you are considered so many things--rude, impolite, awkward, hiding something, etc.

here is a fun thing to know. if you look at the tip of someone's nose, it still appears that you are looking in their eyes. try looking at yourself in the mirror that way.

we all have differing experiences, even within families. we are each usually very different from siblings.
yup. Wal-Mart failed in Germany because the staff smiled at the customers, this was considered either impertinence from a social inferior or flirting. In Brazil KFC didn't know that Brazilians never eat with their bare fingers, or that if they are gong to spend that much for a meal they expect waiters. I enjoy cultural misunderstandings, they're funny. If you look at a cat and smile they run away but if you look away from a cat they come sit on your lap. Everything in cat language is the opposite from human language.

Shelly McKrunkface

Kava Curious
There are some religious groups who associate kava with "dark spirits" and have used this nonsense in committing cultural genocide. I don't think this is just about "opinions" and everyone's "opinions" being equally valid. Some opinions are utter horseshit.

http://www.nodrinking.com/serving-holy-god-yet-dirty-habit-kava/
Good grief Krunkie, that was a very strange url. You do know how to find them.

For a moment I thought it was a collection of historical material, but nooo! They seem to be talking about something totally different from the kava I know and love.
Sipping on Dua Na Bilo (one of my favorites) now with a side mug of Matcha tea for hydration, almost as nice as the kava yerba mate combination.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Good grief Krunkie, that was a very strange url. You do know how to find them.

For a moment I thought it was a collection of historical material, but nooo! They seem to be talking about something totally different from the kava I know and love.
Sipping on Dua Na Bilo (one of my favorites) now with a side mug of Matcha tea for hydration, almost as nice as the kava yerba mate combination.
I do believe they are just making up lies to serve their purposes. This is not a rare phenomenon in this world.

mjazzguitar

Kava Curious
I may have been one of the offending entitites. Although I assure you I'm not part of any conspiracy to cover up darkness in the world !
The shift in consciousness I point to in this thread is realizing that who you are is not bound to the world of duality. Negativity exists in form.
I however have never MET anyone or any entity that is evil. Have you ?
Yes. His name is Satan.

Yaa some people do see or experience the dark side due to taking heavy type of kava but sometimes you see or experience such things that are not simply encoded by us. We need someone like Voyance Direct who is experienced in dealing with all this stuff. Sometimes the message we experience is from our loved ones. They are trying to tell us something that we are not understanding. One can take help of some professionals or can check for help online.

Status
Not open for further replies.