What's new

Squanch Kava temporarily closed for Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Just shut the store down.
Thanks folks, I get to catch a Tyler Childers concert in Beaver Dam Kentucky on the way. So there will be a pregame Kava Circle in the pavilion there. Just like Mr. Childers sings, It's a damn good feeling to run these roads...

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
My goodness I adore Central and western Kentucky so nice being back here. A few months I cam near this area to see Tyler Childers open for John Prine. And Mr. Prine said I was so excited to play this venue it is the closest I ever came to play near the Green River. Well I stayed east of the venue last time but found a closer place to stay to Mr. Childers headline the same venue. We had a long but very enjoyable drive full of gorgeous scenery out here yesterday. After I passed the exit to the venue heading towards the hotel I booked I am coming up on a river and yep it is the Green River and then I see the Muhlenberg County sign. I was tripping out. Living in the south, local bands cover it to death but it was like oh, oh my shit this is what he was singing about.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
if you hit a lot of country roads that jug full of AluBalls should shake itself. Half a mile of good washboarding oughtta do it.
Since we road trip fairly often we have finally bought enough gear to not be packed like sardines in the vehicle and keep easily replaceable stuff out of the vehicle. And brought camping gear in case it is doable this time of year in Colorado. Really digging how much cooler or I should say less humid it is in Kentucky compared to coastal Virginia. I feel like a little kid crying to his parents, no I don't want to leave :) one good thing Mrs. Squanch now understands my love for Kentucky. Maybe that upper low class to uber low middle class dream home on Nolin Lake is a possibility. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.