What's new

Pet Supplement micronised kava for UK supply only

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Hi Edward, more of the vatu waka please! Ordered some a while ago from you need new supply for my pets. You sent me a link direct so can order and make payment, pls resend...cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hello, my site is at www.kavauk.org . Register and follow the instructions on the first thread and I will upgrade your account so you can see the full lst. Thanks.

Hi @Edward, I hope you're well. Every day I walk past a mural on the way to my local park with my dog, Trim. Unfortunately the mural is of a cat causing shenanigans and it really gets Tim riled up and he won't stop barking, it's become quite the fly in the soup. Please HELP Edward, how can I order some Kava? Image of the mural in question below. I await your reply eagerly.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi @Edward, I hope you're well. Every day I walk past a mural on the way to my local park with my dog, Trim. Unfortunately the mural is of a cat causing shenanigans and it really gets Tim riled up and he won't stop barking, it's become quite the fly in the soup. Please HELP Edward, how can I order some Kava? Image of the mural in question below. I await your reply eagerly.
I think that's a clear case of kava for pet use. My site is kavauk.org. If you register and follow the instructions at the bottom of the read me thread I will upgrade your account so you can see my full list.

Bradman

For a limited time only I have some KWK micros available for sale in the UK for pet supplement use only. Available in 8 oz sizes for £48.00. Direct from KWK is £54.00 at the current exchange rate.

Choose from Vula Waka, Loa Waka, Borogu and Boronguru. Please specify in the order. I can send a mixture. Any problems get in touch. This will be a time limited offer, once they are gone I may very well not be restocking.
Hi Edward how can I order?
Could you recommend a particular strain which is good for helping my dog sleep and relax?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My new site is at petsupplementseurope.eu

If you register and log in then you will be able to see the hidden bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets.

@Jaffacakeharbour I have sent you a PM.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hello Edward, I've just registered on your site, but don't see how to order pet supplies.
Hello. If you've registered and logged in then you will be able to see the bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets. My full list with prices is there. Any time you need to order just email me at [email protected] with what you would like and we can arrange payment and postage.