What's new

Powdered Kava Review Gourmet Kadavu Waka 16 Oz

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I was hesitating doing a review. I was saying to myself: "dude, what you will say!".

So much thing have happen...

1) taste is greasy, I would say the feeling of potency right in your mouth.
2) the WARM feeling that I like
3) uplifting, but in a quiet pace. No rush possible.
4) a little bit of double vision or lag in the vision, but it was fitting my state of mind. I've enjoyed it.
5) 5 minutes of strong tinitus and 1 hours of weak one
6) super peaceful state of mind, the best I would expect from kava or anything else
7) very muscle relaxing, kind of a nice reward because I did my session after I've mow my lawn (huge terrain, 3 hours of hard work in semi-forest)
8) felt like in heaven at some moments

I'll shut it down. I don't want to look like exagerating but man! What a nice kava. The smell itself make you dream.
This kava taste so good to me. I still prefer Nambawan for the flavour but it comes right after without a doubt.

Definitivly an evening kava. I can't imagine going to work with this beauty in my body.

Cheers Kavatime keep up the good and reliable work!

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I am drinking some of that right now; nice muscle recovery for my neck after a wonderful Metallica concert last night! I also love the stuff (but have never gotten ear-ringing from it; its not a heady kava). The "super peaceful state of mind" is what I love about this stuff; no heady fireworks or heavy sedation, just this beautiful lucid dreaminess. Its a staple for me.

Also, THANKS for doing a review! I LOVE reviews (love seein' those shells) and there haven't been too many lately (but I can't point fingers, cause I've never done a review).

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I am drinking some of that right now; nice muscle recovery for my neck after a wonderful Metallica concert last night! I also love the stuff (but have never gotten ear-ringing from it; its not a heady kava). The "super peaceful state of mind" is what I love about this stuff; no heady fireworks or heavy sedation, just this beautiful lucid dreaminess. Its a staple for me.

Also, THANKS for doing a review! I LOVE reviews (love seein' those shells) and there haven't been too many lately (but I can't point fingers, cause I've never done a review).
Hi Recenreturn, glad that you enjoyed it too!
I have a few other reviews I want to do but I'm waiting to get into those the right way.
I'm starting with the assumption that if I don't "feel" a kava it might come from the fact that I didn't learned how to listen it ;) So there's a lot of kava that I already feel well and that I should review anyways...

Oh and about the ear ringing, it has popped super loud and quite low frequency in a matter of a second amd last for ~1 min. This morning I still have a residual slight ringing (high pitch), I don't know if it is linked or not.