What's new

GHK Paypal down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Trying to get some GHK but for 2 days now whenever I try to pay, PayPal refuses to work.
Anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?? I hate PayPal....

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am still getting orders, it seems to be working for others. I really don't know what it could be. Maybe try a different browser. Let me know if I can help. Aloha.

Chris

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Trying to get some GHK but for 2 days now whenever I try to pay, PayPal refuses to work.
Anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?? I hate PayPal....
Check your browser configuration. I know for a while, Firefox Nightly was not letting me use PayPal because it had issues with the SSL certificate PayPal was using at the time. They either changed certs or else they updated Nightly making it not care by default. If you're using security/privacy-related plugins, try looking for a safe mode or some method to open your browser with none of your plugins loaded to see if PayPal plays ball.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Check your browser configuration. I know for a while, Firefox Nightly was not letting me use PayPal because it had issues with the SSL certificate PayPal was using at the time. They either changed certs or else they updated Nightly making it not care by default. If you're using security/privacy-related plugins, try looking for a safe mode or some method to open your browser with none of your plugins loaded to see if PayPal plays ball.
Ya, I tried a few different things, different computers, different browsers, nothing worked. It's now close to a week since I sent notice to GHK
and have not gotten a response. This is very unlike them!!!

I gave up and bought some Kalm with Kava Melo Melo instead, which I'm very excited about -- haven't had any of that since 2010. It's my
"first love" kava. :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Ya, I tried a few different things, different computers, different browsers, nothing worked. It's now close to a week since I sent notice to GHK
and have not gotten a response. This is very unlike them!!!

I gave up and bought some Kalm with Kava Melo Melo instead, which I'm very excited about -- haven't had any of that since 2010. It's my
"first love" kava. :)
I did respond to you, see the reply above, I do not know what is going on with Paypal, I have not had any other reports of this happening. Paypal does not know why this is happening, things should work for you but I do not know why it is not. Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.