What's new

Hello! First time on a kava forum

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hi! I'm happy to finally be a member of a community interested in kava.

I find the plant is a bringer of peace and acceptance, a teacher, a spiritual aid, and I'll keep this post short, I'm just saying hi!

I got my kava package in the mail today. 4 ounces (113 grams) of Noble Kava (100% lateral root, Tonga/Vanatu origins) for $25.
Steep price, and a long wait, this will be the second time I'm able to have real kava of the entire year!
It's hard to get for me, since I respect the plant greatly, I've been planning to do it "right" by my means. 2 hours ago, I put 3 tablespoons (about 24 grams) in a mug with 1.5 tablespoons of coconut milk powder, stirred and shook vigorously, then covered and placed in fridge. Went to dinner.
I'm going to have it tonight in 3 separate "shells". I don't strain my kava. I consider the whole root digestible, full of fiber and nutrients. Also I will enjoy it alone, meditating, doing yoga, loving life. Maybe start a fire and cook over it.

Ask me anything please! - by the way yes I have spiritual and mystical experiences with kava, in case you were wondering. Most potent kava I have ever had was Nambawan. The name tells all. ;) Blessings everyone, enjoy your evenings and Namaste to those drinking kava with me tonight!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi! I'm happy to finally be a member of a community interested in kava.

I find the plant is a bringer of peace and acceptance, a teacher, a spiritual aid, and I'll keep this post short, I'm just saying hi!

I got my kava package in the mail today. 4 ounces (113 grams) of Noble Kava (100% lateral root, Tonga/Vanatu origins) for $25.
Steep price, and a long wait, this will be the second time I'm able to have real kava of the entire year!
It's hard to get for me, since I respect the plant greatly, I've been planning to do it "right" by my means. 2 hours ago, I put 3 tablespoons (about 24 grams) in a mug with 1.5 tablespoons of coconut milk powder, stirred and shook vigorously, then covered and placed in fridge. Went to dinner.
I'm going to have it tonight in 3 separate "shells". I don't strain my kava. I consider the whole root digestible, full of fiber and nutrients. Also I will enjoy it alone, meditating, doing yoga, loving life. Maybe start a fire and cook over it.

Ask me anything please! - by the way yes I have spiritual and mystical experiences with kava, in case you were wondering. Most potent kava I have ever had was Nambawan. The name tells all. ;) Blessings everyone, enjoy your evenings and Namaste to those drinking kava with me tonight!
Welcome! We’re glad to have you. Sounds you really enjoy your time with the root. Something we can all respect. Bula!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Thank you very much! It's great to meet you Kapmcrunk. Seems you're the founder here, that's honorable!
Bula! ::kavaleaf::

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
Welcome to the best forum in the universe. For how long have you been drinking kava? How often do you drink kava? I ask, because drinking all the roots (toss and wash) may tend to dry your skin out faster than using a strainer, although I have never actually tried it.