What's new

First with the Kava Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
-edit- First "time", obviously

The taste is way better then what I thought and the effect suit me very well. Oh man that is so much what I was expecting! The heavy kava par excellence!
It doesn't make me sleepy but it gives me a warm and calm satisfaction.
Bula!

Last edited:

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
-edit- First "time", obviously

The taste is way better then what I thought and the effect suit me very well. Oh man that is so much what I was expecting! The heavy kava par excellence!
It doesn't make me sleepy but it gives me a warm and calm satisfaction.
Bula!
Such a great kava with a great price

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
I am really digging Supreme lately too! It's a great afternoon and evening kava for when you wanna be relaxed, but not sedated. For me at least! I especially love putting on a good show and zoning out.

NotKrunk

Kava Curious
Tried Supreme for the first time last week. 6 heaping tablespoons with two very potent washes all drunk within minutes of each other. Shot me past the moon! I think it was the most euphoric heady feeling I have ever had. My teeth actually felt numb! For the first time with Kava I became very nauseated, seeing double, dizzy and ataxic. Went way past Krunkland. In defense of supreme, I was not familiar with this root and by any measure, should have begun with a lighter dose to gauge its effects. The washes were done with a vitamix and then more kneading, they were quite strong. I am wondering what tablespoon strength I was actually at with everything together? 10? I drank them all very rapidly too. Lesson learned. It is certainly a whole different feel, at that amount very heady and then body. I will proceed with greater caution in the future.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Tried Supreme for the first time last week. 6 heaping tablespoons with two very potent washes all drunk within minutes of each other. Shot me past the moon! I think it was the most euphoric heady feeling I have ever had. My teeth actually felt numb! For the first time with Kava I became very nauseated, seeing double, dizzy and ataxic. Went way past Krunkland. In defense of supreme, I was not familiar with this root and by any measure, should have begun with a lighter dose to gauge its effects. The washes were done with a vitamix and then more kneading, they were quite strong. I am wondering what tablespoon strength I was actually at with everything together? 10? I drank them all very rapidly too. Lesson learned. It is certainly a whole different feel, at that amount very heady and then body. I will proceed with greater caution in the future.
I've made the same mistake with Supreme; ended up puking. Its been a while, so definitely not the same batch. I ended up using it more pleasingly to blend with heady kavas (at the time, Squanch [also a different batch]) to fill out the experience. But I have to admit that I hate the taste of Vanuatu kavas, including the Nambawan that I am presently drinking (and shouldn't be because I am OVERdue for a dermo break).

Pakavalolo

Kava Curious
I am fairly new to Kava, only having gone through 1/2lb bags of the Kavafied Bati, Supreme, and GHKs Ikaika Medium Grind and a few other Hawaiian and Isa Kava's since starting back in October. I have to say that the current batch of Supreme has been the most pleasantly relaxing and sedating I have had yet, but in my experience has been the least in your face. Last Night I strained 4 spoonfuls of it to about a liter of water and that left me with about 6 shells that I drank over the course of an hour. I felt a slight uplift in my mood and sociability for the first 10 minutes or so, and a slow creeping body warming/melting feeling that lasted for 4 hours or so. It wasn't until I got up and walked around that I realized how potent the body affects are. I get great sleep with Supreme too... almost too good to the point where its hard to get up in the morning from it if consumed late at night. As an Insomniac, its been great to me.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am fairly new to Kava, only having gone through 1/2lb bags of the Kavafied Bati, Supreme, and GHKs Ikaika Medium Grind and a few other Hawaiian and Isa Kava's since starting back in October. I have to say that the current batch of Supreme has been the most pleasantly relaxing and sedating I have had yet, but in my experience has been the least in your face. Last Night I strained 4 spoonfuls of it to about a liter of water and that left me with about 6 shells that I drank over the course of an hour. I felt a slight uplift in my mood and sociability for the first 10 minutes or so, and a slow creeping body warming/melting feeling that lasted for 4 hours or so. It wasn't until I got up and walked around that I realized how potent the body affects are. I get great sleep with Supreme too... almost too good to the point where its hard to get up in the morning from it if consumed late at night. As an Insomniac, its been great to me.
Yup, that's pretty much exactly what Supreme is for me, too, and at exactly those water ratios. Only thing I would add is that I also get considerable physical pain relief. Also, this latest batch is the best tasting Supreme I have had so far. very pleasant. Almost exquisite.

Status
Not open for further replies.