What's new

Powdered Kava Review LEWENA POWDER

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
@Intrepidus_dux That's fair. Lewena is a hit-or-miss kava for people (with about a 10% hit rate). It doesn't have the immediate euphoria of a waka, or the immediate numbing sensation, but some people prefer it. I'm more of a fan of waka for evening consumption, but I know some Fijians who will drink lewena for longer sessions and they say it's a better overall experience than waka for them. I also will sometimes drink lewena in the morning and enjoy it, or just use it to blend with other kavas to modulate the taste, or drink it for a few days. But, yeah. It's very different than waka.

Last edited:

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
@Intrepidus_dux That's fair. Lewena is a hit-or-miss kava for people (with about a 10% hit rate). It doesn't have the immediate euphoria of a waka, but some people prefer it. I'm more of a fan of waka, but I know some Fijians who will drink lewena for longer sessions and they say it's a better overall experience than waka for them. I currently sell it, but depending on the response, I may end up phasing it out for a different product.
Yeah I was giggled to myself a bit because it’s the same kava, just the lawena version, yet the difference is huge for me. Nothing inherently wrong with it, but just not my thing. The taste is great, but the effects were “meh, where’s my waka to mix in?”

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I have to admit this lawena is the best new kava I've had in a while and definitely in my top ten kavas of all time. This stuff is fantastic and reminded me of why and how I fell in love with kava in the first place. Yeah, it's that good for me, really got my attention almost immediately after a few sips.

The only problem I have with this lawena is it is so good it eclipses the otherwise excellent waka. So I compromise by often blending the two as I bought a pound of each. Given that KT's Taveuni's Lawena is no longer or ever (?) available I have to say this is the finest lawena I can buy at the moment.

of course, other people's experiences will vary, but I respond very well to this lawena and love it.

Needless to say, anyone who hates it and wants to unload.....

Goldfumed

Kava krusader
I have to admit this lawena is the best new kava I've had in a while and definitely in my top ten kavas of all time. This stuff is fantastic and reminded me of why and how I fell in love with kava in the first place. Yeah, it's that good for me, really got my attention almost immediately after a few sips.

The only problem I have with this lawena is it is so good it eclipses the otherwise excellent waka. So I compromise by often blending the two as I bought a pound of each. Given that KT's Taveuni's Lawena is no longer or ever (?) available I have to say this is the finest lawena I can buy at the moment.

of course, other people's experiences will vary, but I respond very well to this lawena and love it.

Needless to say, anyone who hates it and wants to unload.....
I’m sold this sounded convincing had to order the combo pack