What's new

RIP Kavasseur.com

Smoi

SKOL
Thank you Kavasseur!
Your reviews have been gold!
Your Youtube videos have been apart of my life for years! I always felt like I was having shells with you. Ide either make a decision off those videos or enjoy the same variety you were reviewing.
Your FN hillarious! My favorite was the Aluball one." Drum roll please
titt.titt...tit....Bam!!!!"
You should keep doing videos.
Thank you for all you have done for the Kava community! Stay gold and a shell raised for you!
Bula

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
If you’re not planning on doing any more YouTube videos can you give us one more farewell video? It would be appreciated, thanks for all the videos you’ve made and thank you for the humanitarian work you do also. Peace brother
Thank you for acknowledging my humanitarian service, it means a lot to hear that! We see a lot and deal with a lot in this line of work, and any word of thanks is always appreciated!

And I think the YouTube idea is a good one :)

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Thank you for acknowledging my humanitarian service, it means a lot to hear that! We see a lot and deal with a lot in this line of work, and any word of thanks is always appreciated!

And I think the YouTube idea is a good one :)
I first found out about kava from some internet friends who were Peace Corps Volunteers. That kind of work really inspires me. It's SO difficult. More challenging than anyone can imagine. The heart and courage it takes to do that kind of stuff speaks volumes about you, man. Bula and bravo.

And although your PCV work was in Africa, you totally have the soul of wan pis kop blong Vanuatu. ::vflag::

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
I've been away for a wile, but I also credit my journey to Kava in part to Kavassuer.

What happened? Drama of some kind, or just want to move on?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Time to move on :)

I have several humanitarian initiatives going, including starting an organization for the Oti Region which was just born out of a referendum in Ghana. It is where my family comes from and one of the poorest parts of Ghana. I want to see to it that I get some solid agricultural market linkages built there to develop the region.

No time to run the Kavasseur blog anymore, and I felt like my work had been done! Kava is in a great place now!

Last edited:

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
Downloaded it on my hard drive just in time in case of emergency when I'm not able to choose a new kava to try out!