What's new

Looking for direct distributor/farmer for bigger orders in Europe

kavastalker

Kava Curious
Hello everyone (y)

Firstly short story.
My homeland is Slovakia, small country in the middle of Europe. I´m working in film bussines, which is unimaginable stress place. Peace and calm are my values, so it brought me to yoga, herbs and mainly, to holiday on Kauai island. On my first trip here I fell in love with Kava root (and with island too, of course). We were sitting and watching sunset on the beach with my Hawaiian friend and he gave me a cup of this magical drink. Such a joy. It´s comparable with my feelings after spending one week in darkness and silence just by myself and then entered world. So that´s how it started. I´m still studying it - practically and theoretically. My taste in Kava was growing last two years, and my friends home were wondering, what i´m drinking. Why not do some sessions ::tanoafull::? I told to myself.

Now, with a lot of friends asking for more Kava from me, we just started with our own shop.
So question is - can anybody recommend me responsible distributor for instant Kava? We would like to order bigger amounts, so hope there is anybody, who can discuss it with us. I´m able to go anywhere in the world. ::hugsmiley::

(I´m new here, so sorry, if this post is not on the right place, not problem to move or delete it.)

kavastalker

Kava Curious
Yes. And actually, when I search key word Slovakia on this forum, there is nothing about law. Am I wrong?
Lot of people were scared here in Slovakia, because when you type Kava Kava to google, you will see link from ministry of food and agriculture where is article from year 2002 saying: " According to other countries we need to warn you before Kava Kava, because it causes cancer" etc.
There is already one shop, where you can buy extract.

kavastalker

Kava Curious
Of course, we are waiting for result now. But we are interested just in Czech and Slovak market. Only thing is, that you can't write what is Kava for:)

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I'm sure there is a vendor who is willing to assist. Check the vendor list and try emailing some of them directly in case they didn't see this thread.