What's new

Nambawan Kava/ what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
Just received my Nambawan Kava from Bula Kava House. What should I expect from this one? I’ve tried kava supreme and Fijian kalm with kava.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just received my Nambawan Kava from Bula Kava House. What should I expect from this one? I’ve tried kava supreme and Fijian kalm with kava.

It differs for some people but most would agree that it's a very potent & heady kava.

You can also find reviews on this kava here.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

those are three great kavas. Nambawan is a little more complex and different. One thing I like about nambawan is I can make a shell with 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 TBS and they are all good and all somewhat different, but still truly a nambawan experience. Also, it tastes great. I mean really good. And I hear the new batch is a tad stronger than it's usual already strong status, and that this is a pleasant surprise. I haven't tried the new batch yet as I stocked up a long time ago on the older batches.

This may sound a little weird, and I may be the only one, but I find nambawan to be the most, or perhaps only, psychedelic kava, at least in the heady part at the beginning.

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
Yeah It certainly emphasizes that peppery flavor and kick but it goes down so smooth and the effects aren’t too heavy or obnoxious. It’s a very very smooth but not mild effect.

David H.

Kava Curious
I’m an experienced kavaseur (3 years). This new batch of nambawan took me by surprise though. Just finished 8 tablespoons kneaded in two cups of water. I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s a very nice feeling. Unlike any other kava I’ve tried. Definitely has less of an edge than Nangol. Nangol gets me uncomfortably euphoric. Nambawan seems to hit a nice balance between euphoria and relaxation.

EDIT:

Ok beware, you should not dose this kava according to your standard dose for other kavas. It is STRONG

SmokedOut

Kava Curious
I’m an experienced kavaseur (3 years). This new batch of nambawan took me by surprise though. Just finished 8 tablespoons kneaded in two cups of water. I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s a very nice feeling. Unlike any other kava I’ve tried. Definitely has less of an edge than Nangol. Nangol gets me uncomfortably euphoric. Nambawan seems to hit a nice balance between euphoria and relaxation.

EDIT:

Ok beware, you should not dose this kava according to your standard dose for other kavas. It is STRONG
Are you taking it with any other herbs or other substances?

Never mind my question is no longer valid, nambawan is now out of stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.