What's new

I Love Kava Friday Not a second too early. It's the weekend.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Friday is here. Bluebird skies and we are back up to the 50's (15-ish C). I spent an excellent afternoon preparing some homegrown purple martin gourds. Looks like I may be able to triple the cavities available this year, thanks to last year's gourd crop.

MichaelMcKava

Kava Curious
I put away my micronized for a bit, got this Kava tincture from Harmonic Arts and I'm playing with the dosage on it. Doesn't feel like it has ALL the kavalactones in it, or maybe it's just a heavy/balanced kava and I'm not sure what to expect from it. But pretty relaxing none-the-less.

Also remember to drink lots of water and if you start feeling queasy take a break! Don't wind up in the hospital like I did a few days ago.. Bula!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I put away my micronized for a bit, got this Kava tincture from Harmonic Arts and I'm playing with the dosage on it.
If you're looking for a quality extract, I recommend Bula Kava House's CO2 extract. See the full thread for info: http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/co2-extract-update.9625/ . If you're on a budget, I have heard overall good things about Root of Happiness's offerings, particularly their Polynesian gold: https://rootofhappinesskava.com/products/polynesian-gold-70-co-extract-10g-jar

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
I put away my micronized for a bit, got this Kava tincture from Harmonic Arts and I'm playing with the dosage on it. Doesn't feel like it has ALL the kavalactones in it, or maybe it's just a heavy/balanced kava and I'm not sure what to expect from it. But pretty relaxing none-the-less.

Also remember to drink lots of water and if you start feeling queasy take a break! Don't wind up in the hospital like I did a few days ago.. Bula!
Why the hell did you wind up in the hospital?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelMcKava

Kava Curious
Why the hell did you wind up in the hospital?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was taking micronized kava until night time, then I couldn't sleep so I kept taking it. I had no idea this wasn't safe, and binged Kava for 24 hours. I ended up so nauseous I couldn't hold down even a cup of water. Which meant I couldn't even take gravol to feel better. It went on for about four hours after I stopped taking Kava, and me and my dad decided I needed to go to the hospital. All they did was call poison control, found out this is actually a pretty standard thing for taking too much Kava... and they shot me full of anti-nausea medicine and gave me some to take home.

Took me about two days to recover from it. I'm sipping the same shit right now, but I don't intend on binging it again XD

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I was taking micronized kava until night time, then I couldn't sleep so I kept taking it. I had no idea this wasn't safe, and binged Kava for 24 hours. I ended up so nauseous I couldn't hold down even a cup of water. Which meant I couldn't even take gravol to feel better. It went on for about four hours after I stopped taking Kava, and me and my dad decided I needed to go to the hospital. All they did was call poison control, found out this is actually a pretty standard thing for taking too much Kava... and they shot me full of anti-nausea medicine and gave me some to take home.

Took me about two days to recover from it. I'm sipping the same shit right now, but I don't intend on binging it again XD
I hate to make fun of your pain....but I did snort laugh a bit when I first read about it. I'm glad you're ok. No one should do any herb in that amount and length. Don't do that again. Goofball. ;)::happyshell::