What's new

Thank You Squanchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavaCat

Meow.
Hey, how's the Squanch waka compare to uh... oh hell, what's it called? Wakacon waka. I had that a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's how it used to be, but that's the only waka I've had so far. In my experience, do love fiji kava, though. I found the wakacon to be a bit heavier than you'd expect for something called waka.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hey, how's the Squanch waka compare to uh... oh hell, what's it called? Wakacon waka. I had that a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's how it used to be, but that's the only waka I've had so far. In my experience, do love fiji kava, though. I found the wakacon to be a bit heavier than you'd expect for something called waka.
like the Wakacon waka, Squanch waka is balanced, but quite a bit stronger, has a more pronounced early euphoria which also lasts longer, and has a longer and mellower mellow afterwards. Both worth drinking but Squanch is special wheras the Wakacon is fine but nothing really special about it. IMO, ymmv.

KavaCat

Meow.
like the Wakacon waka, Squanch waka is balanced, but quite a bit stronger, has a more pronounced early euphoria which also lasts longer, and has a longer and mellower mellow afterwards. Both worth drinking but Squanch is special wheras the Wakacon is fine but nothing really special about it. IMO, ymmv.
That actually sounds good! Yeah, my experience with wakacon was the same, it was... real middle of the road, I guess. I thought it was maybe because it was the first kava I had, but that seems to be everyone's opinion of it, "it's just okay". I do usually look for the euphoria, so might grab the Squanch. I'm down to one bag of med. grind. Blasphemy!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
To be clear, I started with wakacon, first the lawena. Had my first krunk and many explorations with wakacon and it definitely got me there, changed my life a bit,
Had some almost psychedelic fun. Glad I did. Still have a pound in the cupboard. Can’t stand the taste, though, and I love the taste of kava, especially the Forney enterprises variant I am chugging now. The world of kava really is a taste adventure. Glad I finally tasted fresh kava. Definitely not to be missed. Only thing on my bucket list, except for bicycle tricycle automobile, of course.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
To be clear, I started with wakacon, first the lawena. Had my first krunk and many explorations with wakacon and it definitely got me there, changed my life a bit,
Had some almost psychedelic fun. Glad I did. Still have a pound in the cupboard. Can’t stand the taste, though, and I love the taste of kava, especially the Forney enterprises variant I am chugging now. The world of kava really is a taste adventure. Glad I finally tasted fresh kava. Definitely not to be missed. Only thing on my bucket list, except for bicycle tricycle automobile, of course.
Like my Kava Kart. I use it for Kava post office runs during the occasional times the sun shines in Virginia.
20180607_181535.jpg
20180607_181627.jpg

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I loved Squanch waka, really unique experience, still drinking it now. Very Black Sabbathy kava, Master of Reality is perfect album for it. Slow n low. I don't tend to like to rock or metal out with my kava besides drinking it but Black Sabbath's music certainly has some kinda magic to it.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I loved Squanch waka, really unique experience, still drinking it now. Very Black Sabbathy kava, Master of Reality is perfect album for it. Slow n low. I don't tend to like to rock or metal out with my kava besides drinking it but Black Sabbath's music certainly has some kinda magic to it.
Early Sabbath was very special, heavy blues is very user friendlly. I find low and slow heavy is very Kava friendly. I dig a lot of modern Sabbathy bands out there now in the Stoner and Doom scene even though I don't listen to much metal these days.

Another fun and Kava friendly Afro-Cuban version of Sabbath is Brown Sabbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.