What's new

Just a thread to introduce myself...

RedMishka

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker for some time now and I figured I should probably say hello!

I first tried kava nearly 20 years ago and really enjoyed it although I only took caps of the root powder back then and never actually mixed it properly until just a few months ago! Now that I have actually drank properly prepared kava I gotta say I LOVE IT!

So far I have only tried Wakacon but I am looking forward to placing an order with GHK very soon.

Thank you all for making this forum such a great place to learn.

PEACE!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You can't go wrong with Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. Other vendors I recommend include Bula Kava House, Kalm with Kava, and Kavafied has an ingenious tool for medium-grind prep and their kava grinds aren't bad either. Word of mouth is pretty valid around here, so if someone says a particular variety of kava is good, odds are it is. Do your research though, of course! People may lead you astray, whether it's intentional or not.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Wakacon is fine, too. I still drink it. It was my first kava. Lately I like to mix their waka with Kava Tonga. It's nice.
I thought you stopped buying wakacon Kava, not sure why though. I stopped buying their Kava once they increased the price. It was always decent enough just didn’t think it was worth the asking price in comparison to what other vendors have available at similar prices. Has it changed much?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I thought you stopped buying wakacon Kava, not sure why though. I stopped buying their Kava once they increased the price. It was always decent enough just didn’t think it was worth the asking price in comparison to what other vendors have available at similar prices. Has it changed much?
I stopped buying because the price went above what I thought it to be worth, but I still have bags from when it was cheap.