What's new

I love kava Thursdays Been a while & bula

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
For one reason and others, I hadn't drank any kava in over a month, unusual for me even though I've cut back considerably as it is. I am drinking Squanch Waka because if I am going to be honest, there aren't many more than a handful of kavas that are remotely as potent and consistent as this one, granted I haven't tried Fiji Fresh's yet but I'll get around to it.

Happy Thursday everyone, we are almost there.. :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
For one reason and others, I hadn't drank any kava in over a month, unusual for me even though I've cut back considerably as it is. I am drinking Squanch Waka because if I am going to be honest, there aren't many more than a handful of kavas that are remotely as potent and consistent as this one, granted I haven't tried Fiji Fresh's yet but I'll get around to it.

Happy Thursday everyone, we are almost there.. :)
A real "I love kava Thursday" in the wild. A rare occurrence :)

We're almost there! I can taste the weekend....it tastes like pressure washing the back patio.

Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
A real "I love kava Thursday" in the wild. A rare occurrence :)

We're almost there! I can taste the weekend....it tastes like pressure washing the back patio.

Bula!
You ain't kidding, I left traffic court a little while ago, with the text message alerting of the kava's arrival. So at least it wasn't a completely shitty day, it was shitty day with a happy outcome, both in court and the mailbox.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Mommy, there's a Groundhog Day and a Hump Day and there's even a Doris Day. Why isn't there a kava day, Mommy? Why?

Every day is kava day.
I used to be like that, no where near as passionate as you are and in the way you contribute around here ;), but at a certain point, breakfast kava became afternoon kava and eventually all the way to a weekend adventure, which is pretty much how I treat it nowadays, (today being the exception).

There is also the cost, regardless of the vendor, costs are higher, I remember paying forty something dollars a pound and it wasn't too long ago either. but demand went up and times change, I get it.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I used to be like that, no where near as passionate as you are and in the way you contribute around here ;), but at a certain point, breakfast kava became afternoon kava and eventually all the way to a weekend adventure, which is pretty much how I treat it nowadays, (today being the exception).

There is also the cost, regardless of the vendor, costs are higher, I remember paying forty something dollars a pound and it wasn't too long ago either. but demand went up and times change, I get it.
I just bought some Fijian for $35/lb.