What's new

I Love Kava Friday We've gone and done it.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I did some traditional prep kava last night and might make some more tonight. I finally cracked out the Palarasul!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I did some traditional prep kava last night and might make some more tonight. I finally cracked out the Palarasul!
I had to put the Ambae's back in the pantry and go for the borongoru last night. That brick of kava is legitimately too strong and will have to be mixed into other kavas. It truly is a strange problem to have.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I had to put the Ambae's back in the pantry and go for the borongoru last night. That brick of kava is legitimately too strong and will have to be mixed into other kavas. It truly is a strange problem to have.
You're making me jealous! This Ambae sounds like a miracle grind. They must have great suppliers across the board to make a potent blend like that. I have kava in my cupboard I need to use up before I can make room for more. I'll keep Kava Time on my radar.

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
I need to get a proper shell to drink from. Nice pics!
I have debated for years on getting a shell, but I like my big 24-ounce cup I use too much. I fill it with about 16 ounces of kava, and 4 ounces of organic whole milk.
I then sip it while cruising the kava forums and connecting with The Brethren
This forum exists out of time. Someone may respond weeks or even months later, but the conversation remains as vibrant and alive.