What's new

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

kava dude

I was thinking about ordering some Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, and I thought it was free shipping, I’ve ordered there before and really enjoyed the Kava, I was just curious if or when did that change?

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Oh, that is new. Shipping within the US seems to be $8 now, which to be fair is still cheaper than pretty much every other US-based vendor.

I'm not sure what to think about the description of a "priority bubble mailer." In the past I always enjoyed looking at Hawaiian newspapers and composting them after taking a vicarious trip to Long's Drugs in Keaau :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I was thinking about ordering some Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, and I thought it was free shipping, I’ve ordered there before and really enjoyed the Kava, I was just curious if or when did that change?
I had to start charging shipping, I started just recently after the post office raised their prices again. It was becoming too costly, after all everyone else is charging shipping. Aloha.

Chris

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
"I just started a few weeks ago when the USPS raised there price. I had to. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris"
Do you have any project for canadian customer? You different price for Canada plus the shipping and the risk of having to pay taxes at the border has always refrain me to buy your products. Thats sad...

Cheers

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I have to say though, Chris's kavas may not be the strongest but they are exceptionally smooth tasting and overall provide an exceptional experience and a few dollars more for shipping is definitely worth it!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Do you have any project for canadian customer? You different price for Canada plus the shipping and the risk of having to pay taxes at the border has always refrain me to buy your products. Thats sad...

Cheers
I can see your point because Canada and the USA are both in North America but you'll just have to accept that there is a border to cross and there is always an exchange rate to pay. Quite often it's not the exchange rate that kills it but the hidden commission. You should thank your lucky stars that you don't live in the UK where kava is illegal! (I kid you not!)