What's new

Ordered up a Cactus sampler

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Looking for a good heavy body kava, the product review page showed Malolo (I neglected the special accents over the O) as way over on the body side, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The sampler has it and I get to see how the other ones do. Looking forward to it!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Looking for a good heavy body kava, the product review page showed Malolo (I neglected the special accents over the O) as way over on the body side, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The sampler has it and I get to see how the other ones do. Looking forward to it!
Samplers are seriously underrated. I would almost say it's a requirement at the start of anyone's kava journey. Let us know how you like it! We haven't had many reviews of cactus lately.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I love Malolo, the fave of the Cactus varieties I've tried. I found it more balanced than heavy, but great all around kava

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Samplers are seriously underrated. I would almost say it's a requirement at the start of anyone's kava journey. Let us know how you like it! We haven't had many reviews of cactus lately.
I will do so! Kalm with Kava does samplers also, and I think one more... Nakamal @ Home maybe?