What's new

I'm looking for a good quality KAVA vendor

Hello,

I've been reading a lot on this site since a few weeks, let me explain you why.

I've became addicted to K@ for roughly 6 years, due to my RLS. (Restless leg syndrome.)
Since I knew K@ could be addictive I decided to quit, which resulted in one of the most pretty nasty mental / physcially withdrawals I've been through, and I've been through many.

This is day #30 that I've quitted K@, and I stilll suffer from Insomnia, as you can see the time I'm writing this post. Besides that i'm still suffering from anxiety and other mental withdrawal symptoms.

After asking some questions here on this Forum I've decided to give Kava a chance. The only bad thing is that it is banned here in The Netherlands, so it is really hard to get my hands on good quality Kava.

I saw that it actually is allowed to link and ask for vendors, please, correct, or close this topic if this is not allowed!

Earlier today I've bought Kava from Amazon, but I cancelled my order after reading that the quality of the Kava isn't that great:

Since at this moment i'm still in bad withdrawaling I'd like to ask the following:
- Is there any good and trusted vendor who does ship to the Netherlands? (If yes, how long does the shipping take, since I can't live like this any second longer..)
- If there's any trusted forum member who's selling high quality Kava, I'd like to get in touch with you. A big pre would be the shipping time.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully there's someone who could help me out.

Good night.

Luuk

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hello, I sell kava from the UK into Europe for pet supplement use. I'm assuming your pet has a similar issue to yourself?

If you register at my site at www.petsupplementseurope.eu you will be able to see the bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets. I have a good range from various vendors and direct from Fiji.

Shipping to the Netherlands usually takes 2 to 5 days.

I'm surprised that kava is banned in the Netherlands, you can smoke skunk but not drink kava?!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hello,

I've been reading a lot on this site since a few weeks, let me explain you why.

I've became addicted to K@ for roughly 6 years, due to my RLS. (Restless leg syndrome.)
Since I knew K@ could be addictive I decided to quit, which resulted in one of the most pretty nasty mental / physcially withdrawals I've been through, and I've been through many.

This is day #30 that I've quitted K@, and I stilll suffer from Insomnia, as you can see the time I'm writing this post. Besides that i'm still suffering from anxiety and other mental withdrawal symptoms.

After asking some questions here on this Forum I've decided to give Kava a chance. The only bad thing is that it is banned here in The Netherlands, so it is really hard to get my hands on good quality Kava.

I saw that it actually is allowed to link and ask for vendors, please, correct, or close this topic if this is not allowed!

Earlier today I've bought Kava from Amazon, but I cancelled my order after reading that the quality of the Kava isn't that great:

Since at this moment i'm still in bad withdrawaling I'd like to ask the following:
- Is there any good and trusted vendor who does ship to the Netherlands? (If yes, how long does the shipping take, since I can't live like this any second longer..)
- If there's any trusted forum member who's selling high quality Kava, I'd like to get in touch with you. A big pre would be the shipping time.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully there's someone who could help me out.

Good night.

Luuk
Edward is probably the guy you are looking for. If you want to try the amazon root both kalm with kava and kavafied are on amazon and sell excellent kava.

sorry if this isn't the right forum but I'm looking for a definitive answer as to whether I can take Kava with me into the Netherlands from the U.S. It doesn't appear on List I or II of the Opium Act and it's not really a medicine that I think I would need a doctors note for. Doesn't seem like it would qualify as a "plant, flower, fruit or vegetable" in terms of how they define that. It's not a foodstuff either (milk, egg, meat, etc.). I don't want to fall into that old "absence of proof is not proof of absence" trap when I'm not seeing it called out anywhere.