What's new

I'm not actually new - just a new account

MokiAwa

Kava Curious
Hey everyone,
I've actually been with the forums for quite a few years. I went by the name IglooNakamal and HomeWorldArts. I was the Psychedelic lime green brain icon. I have a new account because the old one was using Twitter tokens that no longer work.

I was a regular drinker of GHK for many years but due to funds and the shipping increase, I was just drinking the Fijian Waka on Amazon. It used to come in a plain plastic bag for like $20. Well, now that that is now up to $45ish and the effects lately have been WAY more a miss than a hit, so I'm branching back out again and just ordered a pound of FijiFresh Waka and a half pound of of Kava Time's Savusavu Waka based on some positive comments from a certain someone on this board.

I'm 33 and I first started drinking kava when I was 16 at Chief Bowman's (AKA N@H) Nakamal in Boca.
Throughout my 20's I messed around with extracts, questionable instants, and Amazon's finest Tudeis... whoboi do I have some stories. I have some falling-down-krunk moments.
Recent liver panels over this year and last year and it's "perfectly healthy"

Shortly before leaving Vermont, I was hosting "Kava Night's" at a small volunteer apothecary.
Those are by far some of the best moments I have had with kava. Donating a pound of GHK and kneading the whole thing in one giant bowl while a three piece string band jammed away. Palo Santo and sage lingeringin the air, hooping hippies in the moonlight *sigh*

Anyway, It's good to be back. You'll probably see me commenting about. Gimmie those sweet sweet likes so I can build my lost clout on here back up.;)::kavaleaf::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey everyone,
I've actually been with the forums for quite a few years. I went by the name IglooNakamal and HomeWorldArts. I was the Psychedelic lime green brain icon. I have a new account because the old one was using Twitter tokens that no longer work.

I was a regular drinker of GHK for many years but due to funds and the shipping increase, I was just drinking the Fijian Waka on Amazon. It used to come in a plain plastic bag for like $20. Well, now that that is now up to $45ish and the effects lately have been WAY more a miss than a hit, so I'm branching back out again and just ordered a pound of FijiFresh Waka and a half pound of of Kava Time's Savusavu Waka based on some positive comments from a certain someone on this board.

I'm 33 and I first started drinking kava when I was 16 at Chief Bowman's (AKA N@H) Nakamal in Boca.
Throughout my 20's I messed around with extracts, questionable instants, and Amazon's finest Tudeis... whoboi do I have some stories. I have some falling-down-krunk moments.

Shortly before leaving Vermont, I was hosting "Kava Night's" at a small volunteer apothecary.
Those are by far some of the best moments I have had with kava. Donating a pound of GHK and kneading the whole thing in one giant bowl while a three piece string band jammed away. Palo Santo and sage lingeringin the air, hooping hippies in the moonlight *sigh*

Anyway, It's good to be back. You'll probably see me commenting about. Gimmie those sweet sweet likes so I can build my lost clout on here back up.;)::kavaleaf::
Hi there! Welcome back :) I think we went back and forth on email over the twitter issue. I'm currently in the works with developers and our admin to update our entire system here. So the twitter issue, while I was not able to fix it as easily as I thought, should clear up with the forum software update. I apologize for that.

I've set your new user to reflect the amount of likes you've received from your other profile.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hey everyone,

Bula! That faikava you did with the string quartet sounds totally awesome!

MokiAwa

Kava Curious
Hi there! Welcome back :) I think we went back and forth on email over the twitter issue. I'm currently in the works with developers and our admin to update our entire system here. So the twitter issue, while I was not able to fix it as easily as I thought, should clear up with the forum software update. I apologize for that.

I've set your new user to reflect the amount of likes you've received from your other profile.
twas I! Thanks for the street cred, Kapm! I don't want the cool kids to think I'm some kinda newbie.

MokiAwa

Kava Curious
Bula! That faikava you did with the string quartet sounds totally awesome!
Ya those were magical nights. We usually held them on the solstice and equinox. I hope they are still doing them. I was very sad to give up that part of my life. I'm hoping I can find a space in MA to do something similar.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Ya those were magical nights. We usually held them on the solstice and equinox. I hope they are still doing them. I was very sad to give up that part of my life. I'm hoping I can find a space in MA to do something similar.
there's always the virtual circle here in a pinch