What's new

I Love Kava Friday Countdown Initiated.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I had a cup of Mahakea instant to get me through the day, not that Fridays are normally rough over here. I'll see about having more kava this evening. I'm trying to have lighter dinners lately...Junk food is one heck of a vice.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
This afternoon start off with a couple shells of cocoakava from kavatime that will get me a nice head euphoria with alertness then later finish off with Stone kava for nice evening feeling thats all I got for now everyone have a Great Day

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
We're almost there, kava lovers. The weekend is just starting to think about crossing over that horizon. It's rainy here, and according to our weather it will be until Monday. That's okay though, as it means I have even more justification for staying in :)

Bula!
yes!!! weekend video streaming binge with my friend kava

Last edited:

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I'm on the mood and mind from amazon because that's what I like when I have to order from there. Not my all time favs, but I do have their store credit card so that helps fill in the kava gaps.

We're doing low voltage stuff at work this week! Data wire to be specific.
IMG-3458.JPG

Separate the wires. They're very delicate.

IMG-3466.JPG

Bloop them into the plastic ends. Ignore the kava skin and apprentice boo boos. Many steps later you have a motion activated light switch and motion sensor in the ceiling. Eventually another person will come along and program all of it.
IMG-3474.JPG

IMG-3469.JPG

Bloop it all in place, go home, say 'derp' from the brain fry of the work week, and drink some kava. Hooray!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm on the mood and mind from amazon because that's what I like when I have to order from there. Not my all time favs, but I do have their store credit card so that helps fill in the kava gaps.

We're doing low voltage stuff at work this week! Data wire to be specific. View attachment 10007

Separate the wires. They're very delicate.

View attachment 10008

Bloop them into the plastic ends. Ignore the kava skin and apprentice boo boos. Many steps later you have a motion activated light switch and motion sensor in the ceiling. Eventually another person will come along and program all of it.
View attachment 10009
View attachment 10010

Bloop it all in place, go home, say 'derp' from the brain fry of the work week, and drink some kava. Hooray!
You can also try the Dua na Bilo through amazon, it's a budget saver for me and a very decent kava for the price. I get it bumped to overnight all the time for free when I order early enough on Fridays.