What's new

A cautious Note

KavaKavaJava

Botanical Enthusiast
Im personally not so much into feeding under the Bush so I'm going to be straight forward. I smoke cannabis from time to time due to my medical conditions. I once drank 3 shells borunguru from KWK and smoked a couple times out of my water device and experiences the absolute worse panic attack ever.

It appears these two potentiate each other. Not in a good way under my experience. Please enjoy each substance in the proper and also legal form on it's own before attempting risky combination.

Luckily everything ended up okay but the experience seriously damaged my already battle worn state of mind.

*Just a little note I have Legal permission to use said smoked substances under the state of FL. I do not condone irresponsible behavior*

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Im personally not so much into feeding under the Bush so I'm going to be straight forward. I smoke cannabis from time to time due to my medical conditions. I once drank 3 shells borunguru from KWK and smoked a couple times out of my water device and experiences the absolute worse panic attack ever.

It appears these two potentiate each other. Not in a good way under my experience. Please enjoy each substance in the proper and also legal form on it's own before attempting risky combination.

Luckily everything ended up okay but the experience seriously damaged my already battle worn state of mind.

*Just a little note I have Legal permission to use said smoked substances under the state of FL. I do not condone irresponsible behavior*
This is pretty common the first time, and even the first few times, but over time, for most people, that effect goes away and cannabis and kava can be safely combined. Even better, though, is CBD Hemp flower and kava, they seem to really complement each other well and there is none of that panic stuff like with cannabis that has THC.