What's new

Beano?

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
I saw on a thread on here one time that Beano had helped someone with stomach issues when it comes to kava. Is this true for anyone else and can any1 one else suggest other things that help

Last edited:

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I saw on a thread on here one time that Beano had helped someone with stomach issues when it comes to kava. Is this true for anyone else and can any1 one else suggest other things that help
Never tried beano - it may help depending on if the enzymes in it help breakdown the kava to prevent gas. If you already have gas or bloating anything with Simethicone in it will help tremendously.

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
Well I assume it is gas I get this discomfort on my right side and I've been to my doctor's many times it's not my organs I don't have a tumor blah blah blah but if I drink kava regularly then I start getting this discomfort and beano seems to help halfway. I will try Simethicone. Thankyou very much!!

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
haha. I wonder if that was me! There were a few batches of Bati a while back that were ground (in my opinion) a little too fine and I always took beano with those batches.

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
haha. I wonder if that was me! There were a few batches of Bati a while back that were ground (in my opinion) a little too fine and I always took beano with those batches.
Might have been, ( good chance I think it was a review by the piper about Bati) I comb these forums .

RevRad

Kava Curious
Beano breaks down complex polysaccharides into more simple to digest sugars, I'd guess kava fibers fall under the category of things that beano can digest but not 100% sure on that.