What's new

New here...

Tuivel

Hi!
I'm new to this forum. Although not entirely new to kava. Have been drinking some a few years ago. Quit it for no real reason. Just kinda forgot about it. Now i am in the process of rediscovering it. All my usual vendors have closed shop, but i consulted the advice here, and ordered some Borongoru, and Pouni Ono from Kalm with Kava. Havent tried the Pouni yet, but the Borongoru is surprisingly strong stuff. Better than most of the roots i had in the past. :)

By the way, i am from austria, in my early fourties, in a relationship, work in IT and i'm heavily interested in anything cultural/mythological/religious/spiritual/historic.
Glad to meet ya. Have a nice day everyone :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi!
I'm new to this forum. Although not entirely new to kava. Have been drinking some a few years ago. Quit it for no real reason. Just kinda forgot about it. Now i am in the process of rediscovering it. All my usual vendors have closed shop, but i consulted the advice here, and ordered some Borongoru, and Pouni Ono from Kalm with Kava. Havent tried the Pouni yet, but the Borongoru is surprisingly strong stuff. Better than most of the roots i had in the past. :)

By the way, i am from austria, in my early fourties, in a relationship, work in IT and i'm heavily interested in anything cultural/mythological/religious/spiritual/historic.
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Borongoru is my daily kava. I love the stuff.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hi!

Bula! Looks like you came to the right place.

Hi!

Gruss Gott und herzlichen Wilkommen!

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Not sure why, but when I think of Austria, I think of this video. Welcome to the forums. We're here to help!
Er ist ein Holzfäller und fühlt sich stark
Er schlaft des Nachts und hackt am Tag
Er fällt die Bäume er isst sein Brot
Er geht auf das WC
Am Mittwoch geht er shopping
Kaut Kekse zum kaffee