What's new

Which bottled kava drinks/shots do you like ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
There seems to be quite a few prepped and packaged bottled kava on the market.
There's 'Stay Cool', and I think KWK and RoH make drinks and shots, and there's one called "Kava Chocolate" (even though there's no chocolate in it)
Which ones do you like ? Whether for price and/or quality ?

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
For me I like to add the drinks after a couple of shells of medium grind by themselves they didnt get me there unless I drank alot more of them seemed to costly for me but they tasted good also what I do now is buy Kavatimes flavored kava and mix with juice or milk and it tastes great and they WORK by themselves no need to add any thing else kavvaseur reviewed their cocoakava he was impressed

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I had 2 of RoH's "Kava shots" which is supposed to be several servings and I would prefer my usual self made shell to that, yet it is decent. Kalm With Kava's fresh Kava drink is delicious. Bula Kava House's concentrate is a paste that you can eat and, I assume not refridgerate leftovers. All of the concentrates I have tried, they say 2 or 3 servings or 15 or 20, I get 1 or 2 from this, yes, and I get more than ten servings from any good pound of Kava medium grind, I love making it myself as well. My experience.