What's new

Vendor News Exciting Announcement! - Bottled Fresh Green Kava

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Thanks for your reply, Henry! Seems like there must have been a lot of fresh kava that went into it if you’re getting 1,000mg of kavalactones per bottle (over 10g of kava assuming a 5-10% kavalactone percentage in the kava, which is the KL% of kava I see these days online).

Do you know why other kava beverage/product companies have only a fraction of the kavalactones in their kava products? Furthermore, studies I’ve seen utilizing kava for relaxation/anti-anxiety purposes seem to give their test subjects 120mg kavalactone dosages, and sometimes twice a day for 240mg of kavalactones daily per person. Perhaps this is the medical dosage for mild anti-anxiety relief and it happens to be ~1/5th of the amount for recreational kava inebriation? I haven’t seen any studies where test subjects were given more than 350mg of kavalactones a day.
Sometimes I wonder if pharmaceutical doses are tailored on the small side to avoid negative reactions from the bad stuff that used to end up in western kava “medicine.”

If the kava is noble and clean, you can tank like six shells before the eyes get funny and at least ten before you go wobbly. No nausea ever.

Experienced kava drinkers can get similar relaxation and analgesia by drinking tudei, but IMHO doing so is treading a knife edge between hearing the kava and getting uncomfortably messed up.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Have anyone heard any news about if KWK Poland is going to start selling bottled Kava? I have contacted them but got no answer.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
We don't have any bottles left for sale in NZ at the moment. I am not sure how many does Kalm have left, we only collaborated on the r&d aspect of the project.