What's new

I Love Kava Friday I love Kava Friday's

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Here is a photo of my calendar showing Friday. I'm having Squanch and pumpkin pie.
I despise the coming of winter but having a pumpkin pie to shell with makes it better.. for a little while.

@nabanga I'm interested to hear what you think about the current SavuSavu. I haven't had it this year but it was one of the most potent kava products I consumed last year.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Greetings @SelfBiasResistor - it was my staple in 2016-17, then I took a break from it whilst I worked through 20kg of Five star I brought back from vanuatu.
This "new" batch of savusavu is still very good and consistent with the 2016-17 bags - I made what i thought was a conservative mix last night, and the first shell came on strong - quite euphoric for the first few shells followed by a couple of hours on the sofa.
Definitely good value and quality. It is a very fine grind so takes more time to strain than usual, but good things take time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula @ KRunkyMcKrunkcface!
I made my own milk from a small handful of walnuts, sunflowerseeds, pecans, a pinch of oats, cold water overnight, next morning blended & strained with cloth. 4 tablespoons Fiji'an Waka Kava funneled into a beautiful blue vase with the nut milk, corked and soaked all day. I will let you know very soon how it tastes! I know for sure the nut elixr is good and the Kava is good.