What's new

Dreams and Gas

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
Good day to all!

I’m interested in what everyone else’s experiences are regarding dreams when they drink Kava regularly. I have been having the most odd, vivid and long dreams lately. I’m not consuming and drugs or alcohol besides Lexapro. I’ve also been having some seriously stinky gas. The numbers two’s have been regular but the smell is unreal.

Are both of these situations normal? Just wondering

Have a great day everyone!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
When I was new to kava it gave me long vivid dreams, I also had this weird effect where when I'd lay down to sleep the next night, I would suddenly remember a dream from the night before and feel really connected to it still...as if I had just woken up from it. Anyway, over time the dreams got less prominent, which I actually prefer. I still remember some sometimes, but they usually aren't as long, intense and vivid as they used to be. Now, it's flipped the other way...I will have crazy dreams again if I go to sleep without kava.

Most of us also experience gas with kava, mine only starts to stink when I get into a full-on dermopathy period.

Last edited:

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
When I was new to kava it gave me long vivid dreams, I also had this weird effect where when I'd lay down to sleep the next night, I would suddenly remember a dream from the night before and feel really connected to it still...as if I had just woken up from it. Anyway, over time the dreams got less prominent, which I actually prefer. I still remember some sometimes, but they usually aren't as long, intense and vivid as they used to be. Now, it's flipped the other way...I will have crazy dreams again if I go to sleep without kava.

Most of us also experience gas with kava, mine only starts to stink when I get into a full-on dermopathy period.
Funny that you should say dermopathy. I’m definitely getting towards the alligator skin range. I’m fighting it with lots of coco butter and trying to hydrate better but I never drink enough water