What's new

My worst kava session

Michael1011

Kava Curious
This story’s gross. Read on if you dare.

One night a few weeks back I was drinking kava and doing great. This was after a short kava break. I stopped for awhile because I started not feeling great. Was getting queasy and a dry sticky feeling in my mouth and all the way down to my stomach. It’s hard to describe. This has happened a lot over the years from time to time. I drink sips of water and then get more and more uncomfortable. The next thing I’m burying my head in the sink puking my guts up.

after that ordeal I drank some water and went back upstairs and was again hit with the feeling like a bomb. Barely made it to my trash can.

Brushed my teeth and drank one sip of water and AGAIN threw up. I tried drinking some water ten minutes later to replace lost fluids and chew some gum but to be met with yet another explosive vomit attack. Had to smoke some weed because it just kept coming! Could taste and feel acid in my throat and teeth the rest of the night. Couldn’t keep anything down but morning I felt better, just some other gastric issues.

to clarify I took a one day break and for some reason after those breaks kava gets my stomach the most. It’s so much easier to drink every day and just feel the benefits