What's new

¿pakihani paartay ai?

D

Deleted User01

There have been a few inquiries about the Partay on Friday and so here are the answers:
Q. Can I be square and still show up? A. If you show up, then by definition you are NOT square. But you welcome to come as you are.
Q. If I stir-fry tofu, am I considered pan-fried? :hungry: A. Yes, you are Pan-Fried. Just keep that stuff away from me, Ok? :eek:
Q. Why a Partay? A. This party in Cyberspace celebrates both Kava and the camaraderie of our fellow members.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yummy I don't have said kava but I'll drink more of the stone kava I have :) !... I can't wait to get a group in person to drink kava with. It feels different even when I drink with one other person. !

D

Deleted User01

To reiterate, bring what you got! I'm still waiting for my Hanapaki Ai' to arrive via Paddle Boat from Hawaii but it may not get here in time. Not to worry. Like Coach Popovich, I got plenty of good substitutes that I can insert into the lineup. And they're well rested and have been for a while. :LOL:

K

Kava Steve

gotcha yeah I was a little confused, these days it barely has anyone posting just some automated postings now and then

D

Deleted User01

Well, it's my partay too, and I wanna call it "happy fun kava drinking time"
Your request has been duly notated and will be submitted to the committee for rejection .... I mean consideration. :banghead: