What's new

¿pakihani paartay ai?

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Ok got my Hankypanky Aye in yesterday afternoon. This will be good.

As @Deleted User01 mentioned, on any given Friday night most of us here already have a kava shell or two in hand. :rolleyes: So the challenge will be to make this somehow different from other Friday nights - if that is what we want - and by looking at the responses people like the idea. So what to do? Since we're all in different time zones and we're not all in a kava house where we can interact each other, the only thing I can think of is synchronized kava toasts and that we all drink the same type of kava (Hanakapi'ai) if possible. What I mean is, starting at 7pm EDT (3pm PDT) and every half hour thereafter, we all drink a shell (or cup) of Hanakapi'ai kava at once for as long as it lasts. Originally I was thinking every hour, but that probably won't be nearly enough. :wacky: So, if we all agree, starting at 7 EDT (3 PDT) we all drink a shell, then at 7:30 we all drink a shell, again at 8, 8:30, etc etc.. Bula! I will be here, shell in hand waiting for the countdown..

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Ok got my Hankypanky Aye in yesterday afternoon. This will be good.

As @Deleted User01 mentioned, on any given Friday night most of us here already have a kava shell or two in hand. :rolleyes: So the challenge will be to make this somehow different from other Friday nights - if that is what we want - and by looking at the responses people like the idea. So what to do? Since we're all in different time zones and we're not all in a kava house where we can interact each other, the only thing I can think of is synchronized kava toasts and that we all drink the same type of kava (Hanakapi'ai) if possible. What I mean is, starting at 7pm EDT (3pm PDT) and every half hour thereafter, we all drink a shell (or cup) of Hanakapi'ai kava at once for as long as it lasts. Originally I was thinking every hour, but that probably won't be nearly enough. :wacky: So, if we all agree, starting at 7 EDT (3 PDT) we all drink a shell, then at 7:30 we all drink a shell, again at 8, 8:30, etc etc.. Bula! I will be here, shell in hand waiting for the countdown..
Agreed some kind of ritual toast might be fun. But let's just drink at our own pace, in the amounts that are good for each of us. No "drinking games". We're grown-ups here, hopefully. :ROFLMAO: