What's new

I Love Kava Friday ʎɐpᴉɹɟ

D

Deleted User01

I just got my kava today and I'm ready to revisit an old lost love, Mahakea. If you had a newborn daughter, I would name her MahaKea. That's you .... not me. :D

D

Deleted User01

Here is pro tip for you guys who like bargains. My wife went to Walmart first thing in the morning on Tuesday and they had pizzas and cakes marked down 75 percent. She bought 2 chocolate cakes for 1.19 each, a pumpkin roll, a pizza, and a few of those flatbread pizzas. The girl there told her to stock up because the stampede would soon begin. So yeah, I already had chocolate cake. Now I'm ready for Kava.

D

Deleted User01

Hey Hedgie, that's a nice bit of real estate with all those ladies. I wonder which Real Estate Magnate owns the piece of propery. Hmmm, I wonder, just who could it be. Click her to find out.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I love strip malls
Literally, a block away from the kava strip mall, there's another strip mall that has an asian tea house, where you get served by young bikini clad asian woman(not joking)...I wonder if tea is the only thing they offer? hmm

D

Deleted User01

Shakas, just ask the undercover vice squad guy that's lurking on the other side of the street. He'll be glad to tell ya. :D
P.S. Hide your bag of Kava, we don't want him to get the wrong idea.